Maltby TE Forged Iron Heads
Maltby TS-2 Forged Iron Heads enhance playability and distance, characteristics typically not found in a true forged iron design.
- True Forged from 1025C Carbon Steel using the most advanced 5 step forging process available
- Hollow polymer injection filled 3 piece construction in the #4 thru #9 irons
- Five Step True Forged PW and GW
- Forged 1025C Carbon face and body with internal tungsten toe weighting to ensure the horizontal cg location is positioned in the center of the club face
- Injected Polymer produces exceptional sound and feel
- Super Game Improvement (PF701+) design.
- Thin, forged 1025C carbon steel face increases ball speeds for increased distance
- CNC milled face ensures face flatness for more consistency
- Multi-Groove technology places more CNC milled square grooves on the face for improved consistency, trajectory and spin
- Attractive and durable Satin Polished Nickel Chrome finish protects the club and enhances feel
- Progressive offsets to help square the face at impact in the long irons and improve alignment in the short irons.
- Progressive sole angle (bounce), modern tour leading edge grind and 4 way radius sole provides the optimum turf interaction from a variety of turf conditions.
- Modern lofts, combined with the optimal vertical cg locations, optimizes trajectory and distance.