Maltby M890 Iron Heads offer a perfectly located center gravity and slightly elongated blade length which result in a very high Moment of Inertia (MOI) to produce high launching and straight golf shots.
- Precision cast from soft 431 Stainless Steel for a soft "forged" like feel and easy adjustability
- Variable Face Thickness (VFT) Design increases ball speeds on off center impacts
- Progressive offset enhances the playability of each club in the set. Longer irons have increased offset (.200") to help square the clubface at impact progressing down to .110" offset in the higher lofted scoring clubs for improved alignment
- A wide sole width and optimal bounce angles reduce fat shots and improve playability from all types of turf conditions
- "MG" (Multi Groove) Technology places more grooves on the face for improved consistency in both trajectory and spin
- Available in right hand only