UST Mamiya RECOIL DART Iron Shafts - .370 Tip
- Calculated at Checkout
UST Mamiya RECOIL DART Iron Shafts have been designed after years of research, testing and development to precisely optimize shaft hoop stiffness in the critical areas of the golf shaft. To achieve maximum distance, optimum hoop stiffness is designed into the energy transfer section of the shaft. In the tip section, the hoop stiffness is increased to maintain feel while also stabilizing the tip section for maximum consistency and optimum ball flight.
DART- Dual Action Recoil Technology eliminates inconsistent areas in the golf shaft
Recoil Technology provides greater consistency, distance and trajectory control
- Recoil Technology provides optimal spring effect in the walls of the shaft and more efficient energy transfer to the ball for increased velocity and greater distance.
Ion Plating (IP) creates a stunning and premium finish vs. traditional paint
- The raw shaft is put into a vacuum chamber where metal ions are emitted and bond to the shaft.
- The process takes extra time and is more expensive than traditional methods.
- This extra step is all done in-house, so we are able to ensure tighter control for the best quality.
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it.
|Description||Flex||Weight||Torque||Launch||Butt OD||Tip OD||Tip Parallel||Length|
|DART 65||F2 = A||61g||5.2||Mid||0.600"||0.370"||5.5"||41"|
|DART 65||F3 = R||64g||5.2||Mid||0.602"||0.370"||5.5"||41"|
|DART 65||F4 = S||68g||4.9||Mid||0.606"||0.370"||5.5"||41"|
|DART 75||F2 = A||70g||3.9||Mid||0.598"||0.370"||5.5"||41"|
|DART 75||F3 = R||72g||3.9||Mid||0.600"||0.370"||5.5"||41"|
|DART 75||F4 = S||78g||3.9||Mid||0.601"||0.370"||5.5"||41"|
We are an Authorized UST Mamiya TSPX Studio dealer and offer any warranty the manufacturer has in place.View AllClose