UST Mamiya RECOIL ESX Iron Shafts - Graphite - .370 Tip
- Shipped from Manufacturer's Warehouse
- Calculated at Checkout
The Recoil 450/460 has evolved and the outcome is UST Mamiya Recoil ESX Iron Shafts. By using the most advanced materials and latest design technology the Recoil ESX provides superb distance and control. Enhanced trajectory control, distance, and better consistency are what Recoil Technology adds to golf shafts. The general theory behind the design is that Recoil Technology provides a more efficient spring effect which provides better energy transfer which increases velocity and gains distance.
ESX = Enhanced Stability for more control and feel
- Stiffer High and butt produces better shot control
- Softer tip improves feel and trajectory
- Lower torque for improved shot dispersion
Ion Plating (IP) creates a stunning and premium finish vs. traditional paint
- The raw shaft is put into a vacuum chamber where metal ions are emitted and bond to the shaft.
- The process takes extra time and is more expensive than traditional methods.
- This extra step is all done in-house, so we are able to ensure tighter control for the best quality.
- Purchase Your Heads and Grips with these shafts and we will build them free!
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it.
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding
|Shafts||Flex||Weight||Torque||Launch||Butt OD||Tip OD||Tip Parallel||Length|