The Brampton Pro Fix 20/20 Long Cure Epoxy was formulated and engineered for assembly and production shops that had an extended work life of 20-30 minutes. It is a two component epoxy mixed 1:1 by volume with a 20-hour cure forming a toughened off white bond. This formulation was developed with impact resistance and durability as its major component and has shown outstanding performance and versatility. If you can wait for this epoxy to cure you will have an excellent aerospace quality bond at an affordable price. Remember, for golfers with swing speeds over 100 mph add Glass Shafting Beads to increase the structural strength of the bond.
- Superior structural properties
- Very high impact resistant
- Excellent adhesion on steel, graphite, titanium, composites
- Full performance from -50F to 180F
- Easy cleanup
Available in plastic squeeze bottles kit sizes:
- 1.7 OZ Cartridge
- 8 oz. kit (2-4 oz. bottles)
- 16 oz. kit (2-8 oz bottles)
I would suggest the inclusion of an instruction sheet with the product. Found some help on the internet, but...….