Mitsubishi MMT UTILITY Iron Shafts - Graphite - .355 Tip
- Calculated at Checkout
The All-New MMT™ Utility Irons were designed specifically with the next generation of utility irons in mind. Incorporating our patent pending Metal Mesh Technology -individually braided strands of 304 Stainless Steel integrated into to a shaft’s prepreg layers- allows us to construct shafts with thinner walls. Thinner walls improve feel and responsiveness, and the combined strength of steel and carbon provide more consistent launch and spin. This means more control and confidence with every shot.
- Purchase Your Head(s) and Grip(s) with these Shafts(s) and we will build them free!
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it.
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding
|Shaft Name||Flex||Length (in)||Weight (g)||Tip O.D. (in)||Tip Length (in)||Butt O.D. (in)||Torque (degrees)||Kick Pt.|
|MMT™ Utility Iron 105||S||40"||106||0.355||NA||0.598||2.9||MID|
|MMT™ Utility Iron 105||TX||40"||113||0.355||NA||0.606||2.9||MID/HIGH|
|MMT™ Utility Iron 125||TX||40"||125||0.355||NA||0.608||2.9||MID/HIGH|