Maltby STh2 Hybrid Heads
Maltby STh2 Hybrid Heads are designed with a precision cast from 17-4 Stainless Steel featuring a strong but flexible 0.8mm crown thickness to increase flexibility and a VFT (Variable Face Thickness 2.5mm - 2.2mm) club face design to maximize ball speeds from any impact location on the clubface.
- Precision cast from 17-4 Stainless Steel featuring a strong but flexible 0.8mm crown thickness to increase flexibility and a VFT (Variable Face Thickness 2.5mm - 2.2mm) club face design to maximize ball speeds from any impact location on the clubface.
- Variable sole thickness – an internal flex channel 1.3mm thick next to the club face to increase shell flexibility for increased ball speeds. Progressing from the center of the sole to the back of the sole the sole thickness increases to constant 4.2mm thickness to lower the center of gravity for improved playability.
- Aerodynamic head profile features a Speed Fin crown design to stabilize the head during the down swing for increased club head thrust and more consistent impacts.
- Optimal 1.375” face heights to provide confidence from any type of hitting surface.
- 8 gram T-25 tungsten weight positioned back and towards the heel to lower the center of gravity to produce high launching penetrating shots from the fairway.
- Draw bias weight position to help correct a slice and improve shot dispersion.
- Purchase Your Shafts(s) and Grip(s) with these Head(s) and we will build them free! - Upon Request
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it.
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding
|Type||Loft||Lie||Weight||Face Angle||Face Height|