Maltby M890 Hybrid Heads feature an interchangeable 8 gram weight positioned rearward towards the heel and deep into the club head to allow the club face to more easily rotate back to the square position during the downswing for improved shot dispersion.
- Precision cast from 17-4 Stainless Steel featuring a strong but flexible 0.8mm crown thickness to increase flexibility and a VFT (Variable Face Thickness 2.5mm - 2.2mm) club face design to maximize ball speeds from any impact location on the clubface.
- Variable sole thickness – an internal flex channel 1.3mm thick next to the club face to increase shell flexibility for increased ball speeds. Progressing from the center of the sole to the back of the sole the sole thickness increases to constant 4.2mm thickness to lower the center of gravity for improved playability.
- Optimal 1.312” face heights to provide confidence from any type of hitting surface.
- 8 gram T-25 tungsten weight positioned back and towards the heel to lower the center of gravity to produce high launching penetrating shots from the fairway.
- Additional T-25 weights for customization available in 2,4,6,10,12 or 14 gram options.
- Purchase Your Shafts(s) and Grip(s) with these Head(s) and we will build them free! - Upon Request
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it.
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding
|Type||Loft||Lie||Weight||Face Angle||Face Height|