Maltby M-SERIES+ Wedge Heads feature CNC milled square Micro Grooves and a CNC milled hitting surface. All of the M-Series+ wedges are identical in shape and blade profile.
- Form Forged from 1025C Carbon Steel for great feel
- DBM (Diamonized Black Metal) finish is a chemically implanted finish that is more wear resistant, corrosive resistant, and scratch resistant than any current carbon steel finish available.
- CNC Milled Micro Grooves for increased spin.
- Classic blade profile appeals to a broad range of golfers
- Extremely versatile from a variety of sand and turf conditions
- CNC milled face for optimum spin control from a variety of turf conditions
- Optimum Mass Placement (OMP) provides stability and improved results on short shots struck towards the toe, the most common miss on chips and pitches
- Rolled leading edge increases effective bounce
- Slightly heavier head weights provide great feel for the shorter recommended playing lengths
- Purchase Your Shafts(s) and Grip(s) with these Head(s) and we will build them free! - Upon Request
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it.
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding