Maltby KE4 Tour TC Hybrid Heads feature a very thin 2.4mm High Strength Steel 455 VFT Cup Face to increase ball speeds and produce a solid sound and feel.
- Very thin 2.4mm HSS 455 face material for increased ball speeds
- Progressive cg location for consistent launch angles from club to club
- Scalloped crown design for optimized cg location
- 1.350” face height inspires confidence and performs well in all turf conditions
- MG (Multi-Groove) Technology improves consistency in trajectory and spin by allowing more groove edges to contact the golf ball
- Advanced Shell Technology insures proper mass distribution for optimum performance
- Interchangeable 4 gram weight allows for multiple playing lengths and shaft weights
- Excellent sound and feel
- Cosmetically improved T-25 screw head compatible with Triangle Wrench and Triangle Weight Screws
- Purchase Your Shafts(s) and Grip(s) with these Head(s) and we will build them free! - Upon Request
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it.
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding
|Type||Loft||Lie||Weight||Face Angle||Face Height|