Maltby Tour Grind MG Wedge Heads offer a diamonized Black Metal finish that has a very thin chemically implanted coating which is twice as durable as traditional nickel chrome plating.
- Form Forged from 1030 Carbon Steel for a soft feel and easy adjustability.
- Narrow sole width and relieved heel and toe Tour Grind for the ultimate is face angle manipulation.
- “DBM” Diamonized Black Metal finish is a chemically implanted finish that is more wear resistant, corrosive resistant, and scratch resistant than any current carbon steel finish available.
- “MG” groove technology (CNC milled) places more grooves on the face than traditional wedges, consistently increases ball spin on less than full shots.
- Available in 52(8), 56(11) and 60(7) loft and bounce options.
- Bendable for lie adjustment only +/- 1 degree
- Conforms to the rules of golf
- Purchase Your Shafts(s) and Grip(s) with these Head(s) and we will build them free! - Upon Request
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it.
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding
Customers Also Viewed