Maltby TSW Forged Wedge Heads
Maltby TSW Forged Wedge Heads feature an interchangeable 8 gram weight positioned rearward towards the heel and deep into the club head to allow the club face to more easily rotate back to the square position during the downswing for improved shot dispersion.
- True Forged from 1025C Carbon Steel
- Forged from a 5 step forging process for unparalleled consistency producing extremely tight spec tolerances
- CNC milled face ensures face flatness for more consistency
- CNC milled Micro U Shaped Grooves allow for more grooves on the hitting surface than traditional wedges to increases backspin on less than full shots for more control
- Dual sole grind inspired by a 2 time major winner on the PGA tour
- Dual sole grind allows maximum face angle manipulation for a full array of golf shots from the fairway and around the green using the measured sole width. The effective sole width expands the playable sole width when played from sand bunkers and extremely soft turf conditions
- Durable anti-glare Nickel Chrome satin polished finish
- Superb sound and feel from all shots
- Purchase Your Shafts(s) and Grip(s) with these Head(s) and we will build them free! - Upon Request
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it.
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding