LA Golf P-SERIES Putter Shafts - Graphite
- Shipped from Manufacturer's Warehouse
- Calculated at Checkout
About LA Golf P-Series Putter Shafts
The most popular and talked about putter shaft on the PGA TOUR, this shaft is extremely stiff and low torque, minimizing deflection/bending commonly found in traditional steel shafts on longer putts. This leads to better distance control and ensuring the ball starts on its intended line. All P-Series shafts incorporate a proprietary material that produces the unique and superior feel.
The P-Series is a proven winner and a record setter on the PGA TOUR, amassing 8 PGA TOUR wins and establishing records for the most Strokes Gained Putting in a tournament.
- P-Series replaces a straight shaft and fits into L-neck style/shaft in hosel putters only.
- P-Series 105 and P-Series 135 come uncut at 36” in .370 or .355 tip.
- P-Series 180 armlock comes uncut at 46” in .370 tip only
Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it.
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding