The FC-One utility irons incorporate the forgiveness of a hybrid club with its hollow construction for a more forgiving head than a cavity back long iron. The FC-One utility irons are capable of higher ball speeds due to the thin high-strength maraging steel face.
Unlike hybrid woods, the FC-One utility iron has a flat face (without bulge and roll) providing outstanding control for the shot-maker. The graduated location of its center of gravity (CG) make the lower lofted clubs easier to get airborne, while providing increased stability on off-center impacts.
- Materials & Finish
- Face: High Strength Maraging Steel
Body: Investment Cast 431 Stainless Steel
Cosmetics: Bead Blast on Face and Top Line / Mirror Finish on Remaining Head
- Inside Diameter: 9.45mm
Outside Diameter: 13.2mm
Hosel Length: 60mm
Bore Depth: 30mm
Weight Port: 14mm
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it.
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding