Pinhawk On Lock Putter Heads
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
Pinhawk On Lock Putter Heads are specifically designed for the armlock putting method.
- The Pinhawk On Lock putter is specifically designed for the armlock putting method.
- The armlock putting method has been proven to help you maintain better stability in your putting stroke. By anchoring the shaft and grip to your arm, you are eliminating any deviations in shaft angle from setup to impact where most putting errors occur.
- The Pinhawk On Lock putter is perfectly designed for this USGA approved method of putting. It helps keep your wrist from breaking, and it also helps you keep conscious of a proper rotation of the shoulders. All of this results in giving you the stable stroke you need for solid, consistent putting, and it can help with the dreaded 'yips' too.
- 7° Loft based on 2° actual loft and 5° forward press
- Quality CNC Milled face to ensure a perfectly flat striking surface and reduces skidding for truer roll.
- Non-glaring matte black finish.
- Purchase Your Shafts(s) and Grip(s) with these Head(s) and we will build them free! - Upon Request
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it.
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding
|Type||Loft||Lie||Weight||Blade Length||Bore Angle|