JumboMax JMX JumboFlat 17 Putter Grips feature the widest flat surface of any arm-lock grip, making it easy to lock it in against the forearm, and a rounded side perfectly formed to fit your fingers. The patent-pending tapered design was tour tested and perfected with input from PGA Tour sensation Bryson DeChambeau and has now been adopted by scores of other tour professionals.
The JMX JumboFlat 17 features a light-weight, twist-resistant core and an ultra-tacky polymer exterior surface for enhanced feel and traction in a variety of weather conditions.
- Rounded side fits the fingers, wide, flat surface lays perfectly against forearm.
- Eliminates wrist break through putting stroke by locking against forearm.
- Widest profile available of any arm-lock grip
- Conforms to USGA Rules. US Patent Pending.
- 1.60" width at butt end, tapering to 1.38". 17" length. 1.15" depth.
- Ultra-tacky, textured polymer outer layer for superior grip in all conditions.
- Ultralite 130 grams.
- .580 inch core fits most standard putter shafts, for use with long, arm-lock style putters.
|Core size||58 Round|
|Outside diameter||Oversize (1.65" tapering to 1.2" diameter)|