UST Mamiya RECOIL ZT9 Iron Shafts - Graphite - .370 Tip
- Shipped from Manufacturer's Warehouse
For the best stability and control UST Mamiya Recoil ZT9 Iron Shafts are a leader in the industry. Recoil is the very first shaft to utilize the ZT9 technology to boost performance in any golfers game. Shafts with recoil technology produce greater distance from more efficient energy transfer that increases velocity. Recoil optimizes the spring effect for more controlled trajectory, consistency, and distance.
ZT9® = for better impact strength and feel
Higher damping provides better elongation of material to increase damping rate for better feel on mishits.
Ion Plating (IP) creates a stunning and premium finish vs. traditional paint
The raw shaft is put into a vacuum chamber where metal ions are emitted and bond to the shaft.
The process takes extra time and is more expensive than traditional methods.
This extra step is all done in-house, so we are able to ensure tighter control for the best quality.
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it.
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding
|Shafts||Flex||Weight||Torque||Launch||Butt OD||Tip OD||Tip Parallel||Length|
REPLACED BY UST 'DART' (available April 2021)