The Tour Trac 55 is an ultra-lightweight shaft designed for a wide range of players with slow and moderate tempos seeking a higher launch angle. Custom clubmakers will love the extended raw length and especially the extended parallel tip section (5 inches) that will allow for customized tip trimming. Lastly, the tight plus/minus cpm consistency around circumference of the shaft exemplifies the quality to commitment only SK Fiber delivers.
- Purchase Your Heads and Grips with these shafts and we will build them free!
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it: .
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding
|Model||Weight||Flex||Torque||Butt Diameter||Tip Diameter||Raw Length||Ball Flight||Parallel Tip|
|Tour Trac 55||59||A||5.5°||0.600"||0.335" Parallel||47"||Mid-High||5"|
|Tour Trac 55||61||R||5.5°||0.600"||0.335" Parallel||47"||Mid-High||5"|
|Tour Trac 55||63||S||5.5°||0.600"||0.335" Parallel||47"||Mid-High||5"|
Customers Also Viewed