SK Fiber Hypersonic Iron Shafts - 65 - Graphite - .370 Tip
- Handling Time working 3 days
- Calculated at Checkout
These SK Fiber Hypersonic iron shafts are a ultra-lightweight shaft to enable the golfer to maximize clubhead speed and distance. Versatile mid-high launching design to fit a wide array of players. The SK Fiber Hypersonic wood shafts are a counterbalanced design. The advantages of counterbalancing are that it allows you to use a slightly heavier head at normal lengths or you can increase the length slightly with standard head weights and yet maintain a normal swingweight. In both cases, this can help increase distance.
- Purchase Your Heads and Grips with these shafts and we will build them free!
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it: .
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding
|Model #||Weight||Flex||Torque||Butt Diameter||Tip Diameter||Raw Length||Ball Flight||Parallel Tip|