UST Mamiya PROFORCE Gold XX Driver Shafts - Graphite - .335 Tip
- Shipped from Manufacturer's Warehouse
- Calculated at Checkout
Get premium graphite quality with UST Mamiya Proforce Gold XX Driver Shafts without spending a fortune.
The Gold XX was specifically designed for a penetrating and more flat ball flight.
With more stability and light weight materials these shafts work well with heavy heads.
Mid Modulus Carbon Fiber
• Provides greater control in the hands of the golfer for both aggressive
and smooth tempo golfers.
• Stiffer profile at mid and tip sections provide golfers more spin control
Low Resin Content
• We reduced resin content by 25% to provide better feel and stability.
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it.
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding
|Shafts||Flex||Weight||Torque||Launch||Butt OD||Tip OD||Tip Parallel||Length|
|PROFORCE GOLD XX||R||65g||3.8°||Mid||.600"||0.335"||4.0"||46"|
|PROFORCE GOLD XX||S||66g||3.8°||Mid||.600"||0.335"||4.0"||46"|
|PROFORCE GOLD XX||X||67g||5.5°||Mid||.600"||0.335"||4.0"||46"|
|PROFORCE GOLD XX||S||75g||5.4°||Mid||.600"||0.335"||4.0"||46"|
|PROFORCE GOLD XX||X||76g||5.3°||Mid||.600"||0.335"||4.0"||46"|
We are an Authorized UST Mamiya TSPX Studio dealer and offer any warranty the manufacturer has in place.View AllClose