Fujikura SPEEDER EVOLUTION VI 569 Driver Shafts - Graphite - .335 Tip
- Handling Time 3-5 weekdays
- Calculated at Checkout
- 3 Working Days Lead Time
Fujikura Speeder Evolution VI Driver Shafts continue the cadence of high-performance, premium shafts engineered by Fujikura Japan. Developed on the foundation and heritage of the Speeder Evolution Series, Evolution VI incorporates the latest materials and construction practices available with the advanced learnings from its predecessors. Evo VI is based on the profile of Evo IV, offers exceptional speed and stability for longer and straighter shots off the tee. Evo VI features a low-mid launch and spin that fits perfectly between Evo IV and Evo V.
- Full-length 3D printed Silver/Black gradient cosmetic
- Engineered and produced in Japan
- Pitch Woven 70 Ton Carbon Fiber – precisely positioned to eliminate unnecessary movement at impact, create more distance, and generate more velocity
- MR70 – 20% stronger and has 10% higher modulus than conventional materials and provides ultimate stability to maximize energy transfer at impact
- High-strength, high-performance intermediate modulus (IM) material for lightweight stability
- Metal Composite Technology, enables us to add weight in key points in the shaft for improved balance, feel or kick speed
- Multi-hoop plied structure – Laminated hoop layers enhance the overall strength of the shaft preventing ovalization creating solid stability
- Maximum Carbon Fiber Content
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it.
|Model||Flex||Length||Weight||Tip Flex||Butt Flex||Torque||Par. Tip Length||Butt Diameter||Bend Point||Spin||Launch|