Fujikura SPEEDER EVOLUTION IV Driver Shafts - Graphite - .335 Tip
- Handling Time working 3 days
- Calculated at Checkout
Shaft Performance: Speeder Evolution IV
The Fujikura Speeder Evolution IV is one of the most technologically advanced driver shafts on the market today. The engineers a Fujikura used only the highest quality carbon fibers and other materials in the Evolution IV design. The integrations of the previous Speeder Evolution models where used and advanced upon throughout the building of the IV line. Players will find that the EVO IV has both a low launch and spin but offers middle to tip section. What this means is that golfers will get low torque and spin along with an increased launch angle.
- Full-length 3D printed Black/Silver gradient cosmetic
- Intermediate modulus (IM) material for lightweight stability
- Engineered and produced in Japan
- Metal Composite Technology
- Maximum Carbon Fiber Content
- 90 Ton Carbon Fiber – exceptionally expensive, thin and strong
- Purchase Your Heads and Grips with these shafts and we will build them free!
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it: .
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding
|Model||Flex||Length||Weight||Tip Flex||Butt Flex||Torque||Par. Tip||Butt Dia||Bend Pt||Spin||Launch|