Fujikura DAYTONA AIR SPDR-ER Driver Shafts - Graphite - .335 Tip
- Handling Time 3 working days
- Calculated at Checkout
Fujikura DAYTONA SPEEDER Driver Shafts were designed utilizing all of the innovations in research and testing from the renowned Jewel Line from Fujikura, combined with the latest high-grade materials to deliver unprecedented distance and performance. Daytona Speeder is the first shaft to include high-spec carbon “M40X” (exceeding T1100G) used to create more ball speed and Boron fibers are used full-length to ensure incredible feel.
FEATURES & TECHNOLOGIES:
- Toray’s High-Spec Carbon “M40X”
- 90 Ton Carbon Fiber
- MR70 x T1100G
- RC15% – Ultra-Low Resin Content
- High-Strength Boron Fiber
- Purchase Your Heads and Grips with these shafts and we will build them free!
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it.
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding
|Model||Flex||Length||Weight||Torque||Par. Tip Length||Butt Dia.||Bend Point||Spin||Launch|