ACCRA TZ FIVE Driver Shafts - Graphite - .335 Tip
- Special Order (3-4 days)
- Calculated at Checkout
- DEALER INSTALLED:
- Yes - Request Options
- Performance Fitting Center:
ACCRA TZ FIVE Driver Shafts Information
ACCRA TZ5 Driver Shafts are the latest in a long line of Tour Z shafts that revolutionized low launch and low spin flight characteristics while maintaining “feel”. Year after year, TZ shafts win tournaments at all levels, including on the world’s premiere Tours.
TZ Five utilizes high modulus carbon fibers strategically orientated to optimize launch and spin for the golfer with an aggressive swing or looking to launch the ball lower. ACCRA’s proprietary Constant Flex Technology enables PFC fitters to find the perfect combination of weight and flex with stability being consistent through all options.
Now available in new lighter weights to better fit golfers of all levels. The TZ line of shafts feature a “transitional feel” to ensure that at any swing speed, the TZ Five will offer unmatched stability, combined with an effortless sensation of speed.
TZ Five features new graphics, an updated design, and a matching fairway wood, hybrid and driving iron, all utilizing the TZ Five design profile to create a consistent flight and feel throughout a golfers set
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it:
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding
|Model||Type||Flex||Mass||Balance Pt.||S3 Launch||Butt Ei||Mid Ei||Tip Ei||S3 CPM||Torque||Length||Butt OD||Tip OD||Parallel|