nVentix NUNCHUK PRECISION Fairway Shafts - Graphite - .335 Tip
- Shipped from Manufacturer's Warehouse
- Calculated at Checkout
Precision nVentix NUNCHUK Fairway Wood Shafts are setting the standard for stability, accuracy and performance. The Tour Proven, NUNCHUK Tri-Zonal Stability (TZS) design incorporates three segments, or zones, where each segment is specifically designed and constructed to control problems with twist, flex and droop found in other shaft designs.
The NUNCHUK TZS design helps the golfer by making it easier to hit the sweet spot, with the clubface aligned with the intended ball flight, time and time again ... better performance, better accuracy!
NUNCHUK’s have been proudly played by more than 60 PGA Tour players and are in-the-bag of multiple winners and involved in many Top 10 Finishes and millions of dollars in winnings.
Fairway Wood Trimming:
Fairway Woods will be trimmed to standard playing lengths unless you contact us with a specific trim length.
- Purchase Your Heads and Grips with these shafts and we will build them free!
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it: .
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding