Mitsubishi C6 Black Hybrid Iron Shafts - Graphite - .370 Tip
- Calculated at Checkout
Mitsubishi C6 Black Hybrid Iron Shafts were designed using the same approach that was used to the build C6 Wood shafts. Some of the main features include optimization of the shaft frequency, weight, torque, launch along with ball-spin. The idea behind the design is to help players hit the ball as long, straight and as consistently as they possibly can.
The C6 Black Hybrid/Iron offers players a mid-launch, mid-spin profile which comes in an uncut length of 42, with a 0.370” parallel tip. The C6 Hybrid/Iron has been designed to be used in either a hybrid or iron head while accommodating players of all speeds, skills, and abilities.
- Purchase Your Head(s) and Grip(s) with these Shafts(s) and we will build them free!
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it: .
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding
|Shaft||Flex||Weight||Tip||Butt OD||Length||Tip Length||Torque||Kick PT|
|C6 Black HYB 50||L Flex||53g||.370||.583||42"||5.5||5.0||MID|
|C6 Black HYB 40||L Flex||47g||.370||.598||42"||5.5||5.0||MID|
|C6 Black HYB 60||A Flex||65g||.370||.589||42"||5.5||4.3||MID|
|C6 Black HYB 60||R Flex||67g||.370||.594||42"||5.5||4.3||MID|
|C6 Black HYB 70||R Flex||75g||.370||.597||42"||5.5||4.1||MID|
|C6 Black HYB 80||S Flex||81g||.370||.606||42"||5.5||4.0||MID|