PGA Tour players are always seeking more dispersion and Fujikura Ventus Driver Shafts offer plenty of dispersion. With a lower torque and stiffer tip section the Ventus offers lower spin and increased ball speeds. Ventus shafts include Fujikura’s all-new VeloCore Technology in an accelerated taper, ultra-stiff tip profile. Maximum energy transfer from the tip section boosts the clubhead’s performance and a straight taper design enhances loading and feel. Players will also notice plenty of forgiveness during off center strikes.
- VeloCore Technology
- Full-Length Pitch 70 Ton Carbon Fiber – Ultra-high modulus material is about 150% stronger and more stable than T1100g
- 40 Ton Carbon Fiber – High-modulus material minimizes twisting
- MCFC (Maximum Carbon Fiber Content) – Low resin content in the carbon fiber pre-preg
- Purchase Your Heads and Grips with these shafts and we will build them free!
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it: 559-271-2024
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding
Customers Also Viewed