Fujikura SPEEDER Fairway Shafts - Graphite - .335 Tip
- Handling Time 3-5 weekdays
- Calculated at Checkout
We Will Build Fujikura Speeder TR Fairway Woods
Fujikura Speeder TR Fairway Wood Shafts were designed to meet the needs of several touring professional golfers. The Speeder TR was designed for maximum performance with a special kind of feel. With a stiffer mid-section and adjustments to the bending on both ends a completely new EI profile introduced. The out come was enhanced ball speed with mid-low launch. The TR has better stability in the tip and faster head speeds. You can have consistency through all of your wood shafts by by buying the Speeder TR driver shafts and letting us trim them for you. Then you can have a TR driver and a matching set of fairway woods.
- Mid-Low launch and lower spin rate.
- NEW Satin Black paint finish
- Maximum Carbon Fiber Content
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it: .
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding
|Model||Flex||Length||Weight||Tip Flex||Butt Flex||Torque||Tip Length||Butt Diameter||Bend Point||Spin||Launch|