Shaft Characteristics: Pro 2.0 Hybrid
Fujikura Pro 2.0 Hybrid Shafts surpass performance from the first Pro 2.0 line. The Pro 2.0 offers lower torque with better loading and they are designed to accommodate most player profiles. There are three weight options to choose from. The HB 63 comes in R2, R and S Flex, while the HB 73 offers R, S, and X Flex. The HB 83 is for stronger swinging players and only comes in two flex options of stiff and x-stiff.
- 40 TON Carbon Fiber
- Phantium Finish
- Purchase Your Heads and Grips with these shafts and we will build them free!
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it: .
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding
|Model||Flex||Length||Weight||Tip Flex||Butt Flex||Torque||Par. Tip||Butt Dia||Bend Pt||Spin||Launch|
Customers Also Viewed