Fujikura PLATINUM SPEEDER Fairway Shafts - Graphite - .335 Tip
- Handling Time working 3 days
- Calculated at Checkout
Our Platinum Speeder Fairway Shafts
Fujikura Platinum Speeder Shafts belong to Japan's premium Jewel Line. The platinum model was designed for players seeking to keep spin rate low while increasing the clubs head speed through a lightweight design. Stiffness and strength have been increased through the use of 90 ton carbon and T1100G. Though the added stiffness reduces the ball spin the materials are of a premium lightweight carbon fiber.
If you purchase more than one driver shaft we can cut the extras down to build you a complete set of wood shafts trimmed to your specifications. Note this is custom work and will delay shipping.
- Multiaxial Reinforced Mid Section
- Maximum Carbon Fiber Content
- Purchase Your Heads and Grips with these shafts and we will build them free!
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it: .
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding
|Model||Flex||Length||Weight||Tip Flex||Butt Flex||Torque||Par. Tip||Butt Dia||Bend Pt||Spin||Launch|