Fujikura MCI Graphite Wedge Shafts off two spin types and 2 weight options. The MCI mild wedge has the lower spin while the SOLID option offers a higher spin. Players will notice that the MCI Wedge offers a performance and feel which are similar to their iron counterparts. MCI utilizes Metal Composite Technology which combines the finer qualities of graphite and steel into a new type of composite shaft.
- Utilizes Metal Composite Technology
- Brings swing weight to a level of steel shafts
- Individual length brings perfect flow of frequency
- Double vibration dampening
- Purchase Your Heads and Grips with these shafts and we will build them free!
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it: .
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding
|Model||Flex||Length||Weight||Tip Flex||Butt Flex||Torque||Par. Tip||Butt Dia||Bend Pt||Spin||Launch|
Customers Also Viewed