Fujikura DAYTONA SPEEDER Driver Shafts were designed utilizing all of the innovations in research and testing from the renowned Jewel Line from Fujikura, combined with the latest high-grade materials to deliver unprecedented distance and performance. Daytona Speeder is the first shaft to include high-spec carbon “M40X” (exceeding T1100G) used to create more ball speed and Boron fibers are used full-length to ensure incredible feel.
FEATURES & TECHNOLOGIES:
- Toray’s High-Spec Carbon “M40X”
- 90 Ton Carbon Fiber
- MR70 x T1100G
- RC15% – Ultra-Low Resin Content
- High-Strength Boron Fiber
- Purchase Your Heads and Grips with these shafts and we will build them free!
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it.
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding
|Model||Flex||Length||Weight||Torque||Par. Tip Length||Butt Dia.||Bend Point||Spin||Launch|
Customers Also Viewed