Aerotech STEELFIBER i70cw - i125cw Iron Shafts - Graphite - .355 Tip
- Calculated at Checkout
- Constant Weight:
Aerotech Steelfiber Constant Weight Iron Shafts are available in several weight and flex options.
Players can choose from the i70, i80, i95, i110, and the i125 depending on how heavy they like their shafts.
SteelFiber irons offer either a .355 taper tip or .370 parallel. The .355 tip are all of a constant weight design for players seeking extra control in their game.
Aerotech was not consistent with their shaft labeling.
Steelfiber i70, i110, i125 versions have the 'cw' on them.
Steelfiber i80, i95 do not have the 'cw' on them.
- Purchase Your Heads and Grips with these shafts and we will build them free!
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it: .
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding
I have been back and fourth between regular and stiff flex. What I have discovered is they play a tad stiff to flex. So I have settled on hard stepping the regular. This give a great flight without ballooning. I think I have found a winner.