Aerotech Steelfiber H-PLUS 65 Iron Shafts - Graphite - 370 PT
- Calculated at Checkout
Aerotech Steelfiber H-PLUS 65 Iron Shafts combine the power of graphite with the stability of steel to give golfers accuracy and increased distance, while at the same time reducing the risk of injury, lessening the aggravation of existing injuries and decreasing player fatigue.
The SteelFiber h-plus features a ‘flight control’ design that delivers a higher launch angle and great responsiveness without sacrificing performance. The progressive tip design of the SteelFiber h-plus delivers higher ball flight while still being light on weight and heavy on accuracy and distance control.
SteelFiber shafts provide superior performance through innovative composite engineering that combines a high-modulus graphite core with 59 miles of steel fiber lacing the shaft surface. The shaft’s graphite core provides vibration dampening, increased clubhead speed and maximum distance, while the steel fibers produce optimum weighting for a solid feel at impact and add stability and control for pinpoint accuracy.
- Purchase Your Heads and Grips with these shafts and we will build them free!
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it: .
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding
|Shaft||Flex||Length||Weight||Tip O.D.||Parallel Tip||Butt O.D.||Torque||Kick Pt.|