ACCRA iSERIES STEEL 105 Iron Shafts - .355 Tip
- Calculated at Checkout
- DEALER INSTALLED:
- Yes - Request Options
- NEW PRODUCT:
- Released/Available June 2020
- STEEL - New 2020 Product
iSeries Steel Iron Shafts
ACCRA is proud to expand upon its wildly successful i-Series shaft line with the addition of the first steel i-Series shaft.
As part of the TRUE Sports family, ACCRA as able to combine technologies found in other TRUE Sports golf brands, True Temper and Project X, to create a unique shaft sure to impress premium club fitters and their customers worldwide.
ACCRA i-Series steel has a unique Dual Step Design combining the “feel” of a stepped shaft in the handle with the stability and feedback of a stepless shaft from the mid-section down.
Available in three specific weights: 105g, 115g and 125g, i-Series steel is designed to enable club fitters to dial in performance with 10 dedicated lengths available in each model.
The ACCRA iSeries steel shaft also features a revolutionary new finishing process from TRUE Sports: ECO-Shield. ECO-Shield is a proprietary new series of finishes that eliminates the need for traditional Nickel-Chrome plating, eliminating the need for numerous chemicals and preserving up to 10 gallons of water per shaft.
ACCRA i-Series Steel utilizes the ECO-Satin version of the finish, giving it a unique look that’s unlike anything in the market today.
- Purchase Your Head(s) and Grip(s) with these Shafts(s) and we will build them free!
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it: .
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding
|Model||Flex||Mass||Balance Pt.||S3 Launch||Butt Ei/6||Mid Ei/15||Tip Ei/25||Torque||Length||Tip OD|