The new Swing Science FC-ONE B1 putter has adjustability as it’s middle name. With a removable sole plate that has room to add up to six standard weight plugs. It starts at 330 grams unshafted and can be pushed to 364 grams unshafted with all the weight ports filled. This allows you to custom weight your customers putter for standard, heavy, and mid-length to longer lengths on the spot very easily.
Another one of the adjustments is to locate the weight more toward either the heel weight ports or the toe weight ports of the putter for those players who need help rotating and releasing their putter either more or less. Simply add more toe weight to help slow down putter rotation, or add more heal weight to help increase putter rotation. It’s just that easy!
Finally, the unique weight design of the putter is to locate as much mass above the equator of the putter as possible which will help produce a better roll by reducing spin and skid at impact. You can visibly see the reverse weight distribution on the inside cavity of the back of the putter. The result is the purest roll in golf!
- Purchase Your shafts and Grips with these heads and we will build them free!
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it.
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding
|Club||Loft||Lie||Weight||Offset||Weight Ports||Port Diam.||Port Diam.|