Looking for more consistency from you or your customers iron game? You need to seriously consider the Single Length Pinhawk SL Iron Heads! They are extremely popular for a reason.
What exactly is the difference between a “regular” iron set and a set of Pinhawk SL Single Length irons? Well, as you probably know, a conventional iron set has ½” length increments between each club. This forces the player to “learn” many different swings throughout the iron set, and ball striking consistency can be an issue. The Pinhawk SL irons are a solution to that problem. The SL heads are all the same weight throughout the entire set, so that you can make the length the same throughout the set. In addition, the swing-weight and flex would also be the same. This allows the golfer to use the same swing, on the same plane, with the same feel, for each iron in the set.
- Purchase Your shafts and Grips with these heads and we will build them free!
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it.
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding