Maltby Moment XII Tour Putter Heads
- Calculated at Checkout
Maltby Moment XII Tour Putter Heads features the effective BIM (Ball in Motion) alignment aid as the other Moment putters but the Moment XII BIM has been extended forward to cover the top line of the putter.
- Modern Tour Mallet 3.5” x 4.25” x 1” profile preferred by traditionalist.
- Unprecedented moment of inertia (MOI - 6480 g-cm²) for a traditionally shaped Tour designed putter head for increased accuracy and distance control.
- Extreme 6K MOI was obtainable by CNC milling the body from a 6061-T6 aluminum block and precisely positioning two (53) gram 303 stainless steel weights into the rear of the putter head.
- The combination of the 6061-T6 aluminum and stainless weights provide an incredible feel at impact and increase both distance and accuracy control.
- Rich anti-glare matte black finish.
- Produces a very solid and muted sound at impact.
- Bold Ball-In-Motion (BIM) Alignment helps to align putter head to the target at address.
- Forward Ball-In-Motion alignment aid position ensures the proper lie angle and eye position.
- Maltby Head Cover included.
- Purchase Your Shafts(s) and Grip(s) with these Head(s) and we will build them free! - Upon Request
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it.
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding
|Type||Loft||Lie||Weight||Blade Length||Bore Angle|
|Moment XII Tour||3°||-||365g||4.250"||90°|