Maltby Moment XI Tour Putter Heads
- Calculated at Checkout
Maltby Moment XI Tour Putter Heads features a preferred profile with bold alignment features. The XI Tour is ideal for players seeking a more traditional sized putter but still looking for the advantages provided by a high MOI putter head.
- Modern Tour Mallet 3.75” x 4.25” x 1” profile preferred by traditionalist.
- Unprecedented moment of inertia (MOI - 6450 g-cm²) for a traditionally shaped Tour designed putter head for increased accuracy and distance control.
- Extreme 6K MOI was obtainable by CNC milling the body from a 6061-T6 aluminum block and precisely positioning two (53) gram 303 stainless steel weights into the rear of the putter head.
- The combination of the 6061-T6 aluminum and stainless weights provide an incredible feel at impact and increase both distance and accuracy control.
- Rich anti-glare matte burnt orange finish.
- Produces a very solid and muted sound at impact.
- Bold Ball-In-Motion (BIM) Alignment helps to align putter head to the target at address.
- Maltby Head Cover included.
- Purchase Your Shafts(s) and Grip(s) with these Head(s) and we will build them free! - Upon Request
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it.
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding
|Type||Loft||Lie||Weight||Blade Length||Bore Angle|
|Moment XI Tour||3°||-||375g||4.250"||90°|