Maltby M890 Fairway Wood Heads Features:
- Precision cast from 17-4 Stainless Steel featuring a strong but flexible 0.8mm crown thickness to increase flexibility and a VFT (Variable Face Thickness 2.8mm - 2.5mm) club face design to maximize ball speeds from any impact location on the clubface.
- Optimal 1.428” face heights to provide confidence from any type of hitting surface.
- 8 gram T-25 tungsten weight positioned back and towards the heel to lower the center of gravity to produce high launching penetrating shots from the fairway.
- Increased loft angles to promote confidence and high launching, longer golf shots from any turf condition.
- Additional T-25 weights for customization available in 2,4,6,10,12 or 14 gram options. (MTW001 – Natural Finish and MTW002 Matte Black Finish)
- Available in right hand only
- Purchase Your Shafts and Grips with these Heads and we will build them free!
- Can't find something get in touch - we probably carry it.
- Any Custom Work Will Cause Delays in Shipping