Cork Leather Putter Grips
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Calculated at Checkout
Genuine Cork Tree Putter Grips Cork offer functionality, durability and quality whilst contributing to a more eco friendly world. The Cork Putter Grip is made from 100% genuine cork tree leather. The oversized putter grips are made from only a single layer of the cork tree bark and then hand sewn over a soft pad. Tour professionals are not only using oversized putter grips but are now switching to these premium cork putter grips. Any player can improve their short game when using these putter grips. They are amazingly comfortable and they help to maintain a more controlled swing for more accurate puts. Another great benefit of using premium cork leather is their resilience to water. On those hot days golfers need not worry about loosing grip and blowing their shot due to sweaty palms because cork tree grips are top notch and resisting moisture.
Maximize performance, increase confidence and ultimately improve putting statistics while using Cork Putter Grips. Currently, these premium cork leather putter grips come in five different models and variations of colors.
- Slight Tapered Grip
- Measures: 41mm dia. top & 33mm dia. base
- Colors: Blue, Red, pink, Black
- Reverse Taper Grip
- Measures: 28mm dia. top & 30.8 mm dia. base.
- Colors: Blue, Pink, Red, Black
THE SLIM JIM:
- Tour Taper Grip
- Measures: 24 mm dia. top & 19.6 mm dia. base.
- Colors: Blue, Red, Pink, Black
- Reverse Taper - Smallest Cork Putter Grip
- Measures: 27mm dia. top & 30mm dia. base.
- Colors: White, Red, Black
- Largest Cork Putter Grip With Reverse Taper
- Measures: 39mm dia. top & 41mm dia.base
- Colors: Black