VEGA RAF 04 Fairway Woods
- Calculated at Checkout
VEGA RAF 04 Fairway Woods feature a low profile design with a semi shallow face to help launch the ball easily.
The new Airflow stabilizer design on the back and sole provide even more stability on swing path and increase club head speed. The addition of the third section of Airflow stabilizer on the sole also lowers the center of gravity which reduces backspin for ultimate ball launch. On The RAF-04 the sole section of Airflow Stabilizer also acts as a rail to cut through the grass helping getting the ball launched from hard lies.
The 3 different weight screws enable players to change the depth of center of gravity even further and thus adjust both head weight and also trajectory. The heavier the weight screw the lower the center of gravity and the higher trajectory.
- Maraging steel face
- One piece stainless steel body
- New airflow stabilizer design
Clubs are built to standard specifications:
- Includes True Temper Dynamic Gold Shafts
- Available flex R / S / X
- Includes Lamkin UTX Cord Grip - Black
- Clubs Are Cut To Standard Playing Lengths
Free Assembly - Customization
- Contact Us for different shaft and grip options, assembly is FREE with purchase of Heads, grips, shafts. If you need your clubs assembled to specific lengths or require anything other than standard specifications, be sure to get in touch with us before we start building your clubs.
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding
|Head Weight |
(No Screw Weight)
|Head Weight (With Weight Screw) |
Stainless Steel 8g
|Hosel Bar (mm)||8.55||8.55|
|Bore Depth (mm)||33||33|
|Hosel OD (mm)||12.5||12.5|