VEGA Forged MIZAR Irons
- Calculated at Checkout
VEGA Forged MIZAR Irons feature a one piece main body made from soft s25c carbon steel coupled with a constant 3.5mm thick carpenters maraging face.
The Mizar iron is the most powerful iron in the range. Forgiveness levels are also high with the constant thickness face, giving uniform feel across the hitting surface, and the use of progressive Tungsten weighting.
Within the lower part of the main body there is a tungsten weight that moves progressively across the head. The short irons have the tungsten nearer the toe, and the longer irons nearer the heel. The progressive placement of the weight not only lowers the center of gravity, producing lower spin, but also helps square the clubface up at impact.
- Forged one piece main body
- Most powerful iron in the range
- Custom fitting recommended
- Available in 4I-AW in right hand
Clubs are built to standard specifications:
- Includes True Temper Dynamic Gold Shafts
- Available flex R / S / X
- Includes Lamkin UTX Cord Grip - Black
- Clubs Are Cut To Standard Playing Lengths
Free Assembly - Customization
- Contact Us for different shaft and grip options, assembly is FREE with purchase of Heads, grips, shafts. If you need your clubs assembled to specific lengths or require anything other than standard specifications, be sure to get in touch with us before we start building your clubs.
IMPORTANT Shipping Details
- If your purchase requires custom work it will not ship out for 3 - 5 business days!
- Handling time will still be 3 - 5 business days before shipping even on express or overnight orders
- We still need time to perform the custom work - Thank You For Your Understanding