- Golf Clubs
- Miura Golf Clubs
- Miura Irons
- Miura LH Tournament Blade Y Grind Irons - Stock Clubs Singles and Sets
Miura LH Tournament Blade Y Grind Irons have a tightness designed into their grain structure which is what gives them the amazing controlled yet soft feel.
The feel in the Y Grind Tournament Blade is one that no other manufacturer can produce.
Miura's Y grind Irons are a part of the Miura 1957 series clubs.
Additionally, the Tournament Blade Y Grind has a modified toe section.
A stylish top line, and a change in weight distribution from toe to the heel helps left handed players take better aim at their targets.
The weight distribution change also aids in squaring the head up on impact.
Many Other Shaft & Grip Options Available - Please Contact Us !
Clubs are built to standard Miura specifications:
- Includes True Temper Dynamic Gold Shafts
- Available flex R300 / S200 / S300 / S400 / X100
- Includes Lamkin UTX Cord Grip
- Clubs Are Cut To Standard Playing Lengths
Need Modifications To The Standard Club?
- Call Us At: 559-271-2024
- Or e-mail us through our contact page
|Bounce Angle (degrees)||0||3||5||5||5||6||8||8|
Customers Also Viewed