- Golf Clubs
- Clubs By Brand
- Miura Golf Clubs
- Miura Irons
- Miura LH Cavity Back Stock Iron Golf Clubs
Miura LH Cavity Back Stock Iron Golf Clubs allow left handed player to enjoy and benefit from all of Miura's CB features.
The CB iron is forged from a mild steel and Miura's time tested technique in forging rearranges the molecule structure leaving it evenly dispersed through the head. This process ensures that the face is left without void-spots. What does this mean for players? Simple actually, it means that every forged iron head will equally give golfers the added launch, extra yards, soft fee, control , and ball flight that all players seek.
Clubs are built to standard Miura specifications:
- Includes True Temper Dynamic Gold Shafts
- Available flex R300 / S200 / S300 / S400 / X100
- Includes Lamkin UTX Cord Grip
- Clubs Are Cut To Standard Playing Lengths
Need Modifications To The Standard Club?
- Call Us At: 559-271-2024
- Or e-mail us through our contact page
Customers Also Viewed