Miura Left Hand Cavity Back Irons
- DISCONTINUED - Replaced by CB-801
- Calculated at Checkout
Miura Left Hand Cavity Back Irons allow left handed player to enjoy and benefit from all of Miura's CB features.
The CB iron is forged from a mild steel and Miura's time tested technique in forging rearranges the molecule structure leaving it evenly dispersed through the head. This process ensures that the face is left without void-spots. What does this mean for players? Simple actually, it means that every forged iron head will equally give golfers the added launch, extra yards, soft fee, control , and ball flight that all players seek.
Clubs are built to standard Miura specifications:
- Includes True Temper Dynamic Gold Shafts
- Available flex R300 / S200 / S300 / S400 / X100
- Includes Black Golf Pride Tour Velvet Grip
- Clubs Are Cut To Standard Playing Lengths
Need Modifications To The Standard Club?
- Call Us At: