The EVNROLL ER8 Tour Mallet Putter Features a classic mid-sized players mallet.
- CNC Milled in Carlsbad, California USA
- Head Material – 303 stainless steel
- Color – Silver satin finish
- Weight – Tour preferred swingweight at each length. One Dot @ 35”, Two Dots @ 34”, Three Dots @ 33”.
- Loft Angle – 2 degrees
- Lie Angle – 70 degrees
- Stock Grip – EVNROLL white TourTac grip (90 grams)
- Length – Measured from center of leading edge to top of grip
- Shaft – Chrome stepless shaft with .370 tip
- Shafting – Straight shaft mounted into an overfit hosel
- Toe Hang Specs:
- Short Slant (generally for players with a full arcing stroke) = 41 degrees of toe hang
- Short Plumber (generally for players with a mid arcing stroke) = 30 degrees of toe hang
- Long Plumber (generally for players with a slight arcing stroke) = 21 degrees of toe hang
- Long Slant (generally for players with a slight arcing stroke) = 20 degrees of toe hang
Turn around time is 28 days for Customization, excluding shipping.
Contact us to receive a custom quote, with up charges as listed below.
Sight Line Options:
Head and Hosel Finish:
Custom Shaft Length:
Custom Loft and Lie:
Tour Tack White Pistol Red Pistol Black Custom Evnroll Gravity Grip Red/White +$20 Custom Evnroll Gravity Grip Black/Grey +$20
Black Mallet(Standard) White Mallet